Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tips from a Chanel Master Class

 

Natural brows

I’ve attempted to use brow pencils before but never really liked my results. I always felt they made my brows look too severe, overdrawn and heavy.
But I guess that’s just because I never knew the secret. It’s actually pretty easy to get natural-looking brows with a pencil.
Start with a brow pencil in the correct shade.
How do you know the correct shade? Well, if you have dark brows like I do, opt for a brown pencil, instead of a black one; black pencils often look too severe. I love Chanel Precision Brow Definer in Soft Brown , a medium brown without red undertones.
And if you have lighter hair, Chanel just released a new shade of pencil for fall called Blond Clair, which the instructors said works great. Not too dark, it has just enough color to define lighter brows.


No comments:

Post a Comment